In January 2020 a new Foreign Capital investment law (FCIL) RD 50/2019 law was published to unleash international businesses to invest in Oman. Some of the benefits for most sectors:
• International investors may now own 100% of the businesses. (Previous 70%).
• No Local partners/sponsors are required.
• No minimum capital is needed. (Previous OMR 150 000/$390 000).
• Fast track company registration.
Bondoni – Your “One of a Kind” Business Partner Bondoni is not just about the initial company formation. As your local partner, we aim to nurture enduring relationships by always being available to offer business opportunities, advice and guidance. Bondoni’s corporate structure is designed to provide international investors with a totally integrated immediate and long term partnership.
Immediate – To launch your business.
• Initial business setup to start trading with the right local partners from DAY1
• We streamline the Company Formation, Registration, Visa and HR solution.
Long term – To scale your business.
• We provide outsourced Visa and PRO services
• We connect international investors to projects and people in Oman
A one stop shop!
Our clients are established companies and entrepreneurs that rightly deserve to have total management, operational and financial control of their investments. We enjoy partnerships with our clients from all over the world and in several sectors including oil and gas, construction, IT and communications, shipping, defence, project management, F&B, optical, property, renewable energy and many others. We are respected by many embassies, government officials and the business community for our authority and influential business network and being the thought leaders for our industry. We look forward to working with you. Read More..
Bondoni partners with leading Company Formation specialists in UAE, Qatar, KSA, Cyprus, Singapore and UK. Please make contact for more information and we will immediately refer you to them.
Bondoni is a leading independent specialist that connects international organisations to Oman’s business community.
Setting up a business in Oman depends on the part of the world your company is from, involves understanding the different types of business structures and the company formation processes between mainland and free zones.